Update. May 2020.
FSMLabs has settled its litigation against Orolia. The Velasync product based on TimeKeeper and the FSMLabs GM1 is no longer being produced.
As we have, since 2011, FSMLabs produces and sells grandmasters directly. The current FSMLabs GrandMaster 2 is a much improved version of our industry leading Grandmaster 1. The GM2 offers better accuracy, a more powerful processor, more storage, much updated TimeKeeper Software, and more accurate oscillator choices than GM1 and products based on it.
The no-cost software support offers for Velasync customers have expired, but FSMLabs continues to offer both software and hardware support for GM2 and Velasync. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Original note below.
- FSMLabs is no longer licensing Spectracom/Orolia to sell or maintain any TimeKeeper® products or the joint Spectracom/FSMLabs VelaSync™ Spectracom/Orolia’s rights ended in late 2017.
- FSMLabs is offering software support so that no customers are inconvenienced by this change.
- Direct, no cost standard support during the first year for TimeKeeper® Software and VelaSync™ TimeKeeper Software in initial year after purchase (if purchased before the start of 2018).
- Direct, no cost, standard support for VelaSync™ Software sold before January 1, 2018 for Enterprise Customers.
- Direct standard support at usual rates for VelaSync™ Software otherwise.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if there are other special circumstances.
- TimeKeeper® GrandMaster Generation 2 is a drop in replacement for VelaSync™/TK-GM1 with higher speed networking and multiple GNSS constellation support. It is available immediately. There is a trade-in available against older models.
- Customers with other support issues for VelaSync™ should contact FSMLabs if they cannot get support from the vendor and we will see what we can do to help.
FSMLabs Communication © 2018 FSMLabs Inc.
Contact us for details. TimeKeeper® and FSMLabs® are registered trademarks of Finite State Machine Labs Inc. TimeKeeper is protected by US and international patents, copyright, and trade secrets.